I have gotten SO! MANY! QUESTIONS! regarding my camera, what lens I use, my laptop, editing software, etc. I think at some point I'll do a post about what I bring to a photoshoot, because that's a bit different than just my gear.
First off, I hear a lot of people saying, "Oh, if I had a fancy camera then my photos would be amazing!" and I'm definitely guilty of thinking the same thing. The camera that I use is not a major factor in how my photos look. I've borrowed a Nikon d800 before and my photos look exactly the same. Basically what I'm saying is that the camera itself doesn't matter as much as the photographer. Photography is 20% talent, 80% knowing how to use your camera, and 0% using a $2,000 camera.
Okay, onto the gear.
I added links whenever possible!
1. 13" MacBook Pro with a clear plastic case and many stickers
3. SLIK tripod that's at least 10 years old
4. Pizza pouch for my charger and memory card reader
5. Nikon battery charger with a sticker from the Boden catalogue haha
7. iPhone 5s - if I don't have my DSLR, this is what I use
8. Nikon battery, I should probably have a backup but I don't
And that's it!